1993 Shows and Events
About 1,230 people attended with the The Aurora: Science and Myth being the most popular topic. There were 3 shows with 215 attendees.
In the Arctic Circle, they are known as aurora borealis or the northern lights, while in the Antarctic Circle they are called aurora australis or the southern lights.
Aurora australis seen from space.
Deep Sky Objects and Other Mysteries of the Universe (2 shows)
- Infinity: Measuring the Universe: how Far is Infinity, how Long is Forever? - 2 shows (Feb 3)
- April Fool's Show with Space Exploration Facts and Fun - 3 shows
- Jupiter: A Planet in a Tizzy, or a Solar System All Its Own? - 2 shows
- Tides and the constellation Leo- May 4
School and Community Groups
- Christian School and Faith Lutheran
- Gastineau 3rd graders
- Pre-school and kindergarten classes
- Miller House
- Mendenhall River second graders
- Glacier Valley School
- The Tides: Science, Myth and Biology. Part of school district Sea Week.
- Cub Scouts
About 695 attendees.
Image from www.bigstock.com
The night sky, Solar System, the Sun, Earth and the other planets, measuring the universe, night sky, lunar and solar eclipses, moon phases, big dipper, Orion, nebulas, planetary motion, moon phases, and constellations.
Image from www.dreamstime.com