1997 Shows and Events
- Aurora (Jan 8)
- Internet Astronomy (March 4 and 5)
- The Northern Lights (2 shows)
- We'll be Fooling You - Facts and Fiction (April 1 and 2)
- Nutty Professor Night
- Stars, Comets and More (Dec. 22)
Winter breaks class held at Harborview (K-5th grade) and planetarium. Sponsored by Community Schools.
- Astronomy Club telescope viewing and workshop held some Monday evenings.
- Black Holes (Feb. 4 and 5)
Everything you always wanted to know about black holes but didn't know enough quantum physics and theoretical math to understand.
Seeing Through Binoculars, Books and Telescope