1974 to 1974 - Shows and Events
- Comets (Jan 10)
- Mars (Feb. 27)
- Life in the Universe (March 21)
- Mythology and the Stars (Sep. 30)
- The Fall Sky - including meteor showers (Oct. 24)
- The Planets (Nov. 19)
- The Christmas Star (Dec. 19)
Bar in Seattle. Photo by webmaster
Programs designed for adults but children welcome.
- How to Watch a Flying Saucer - addressing what they are rather than what they might be (March 5 and 6)
- The Moon and Tides (Feb. 26)
- Birth and Death of Stars (Jan 27)
- The Equinox (March 20)
Fall or autumnal equinox
Equinoxes are opposite on either side of the equator, so the autumnal (fall) equinox in the Northern Hemisphere is the spring (vernal) equinox in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa.