Cash Gifts and In-Kind Donations
- $225 from Project Playground for planet walk at Twin Lakes.
- Valley Paint for $150 worth of paint for planet walk at Twin Lakes.
- Thanks for Shelly and Dave Hanson, Steve Kocsis, Rosemary Walling and Cristina Della Rosa for "spruce up" of planetarium
- Thanks to Dave Hanson for donating and installing an improved sound system.
- We had table at Gold Rush Days. Thanks to Coeur Alaska for
organizing this free family event and to
for donating the registration fee.
$256 from Montessori
- Thanks to Rosemary Walling for donation of a large number of astronomy books.
- Thanks to all the people who donated items to our September garage sale held at the planetarium. $550 was raised.
- Valley Paint for donating 5 gallons of paint for the Sun project at the Planet Walk
- Sally McIntire for donation of a Meade Digital Telescope.
- David Phillips, a planetarium attendee, for a spotting scope.
- Bartlett Hospital for dry ice for Kids Show at the Planetarium
"The planetarium volunteers appreciate the District's investment of slightly less than $2,000 to fund" Spitz maintenance, repair and training two day visit. "It improved the equipment, our ability to use it, and our relationship with the vendor. It confirms our appreciation for the asset that we own. It reminds us that our volunteer hours contribute to the educational palette available to students, teachers and the public."
- October memo to school district.